How to reserve a room
How can I reserve my ideal room?
If you’ve found the perfect room for you and you want to be sure to make it yours, you can reserve it with our new digital process from the comfort of your own home.
How to reserve the room of your dreams:
- On the page dedicated to the room, click the buttom RESERVE THE ROOM to make it yours in just 4 simple steps
- Make sure you log in or register your account to be able to use the “RESERVE THIS ROOM” function
- Have a PDF or an image of your ID card or passport to hand. If you don’t have this, you can use your Italian fiscal code.
- Fill in all the fields and upload the documents requested in the “Your data” section so we can start getting everything together to finalize your rental contract. All the information and documents we ask from you are required by the Italian State to register your contract
- Read through the contractual conditions relating to the room rental: the rent includes all bills; the deposit to ensure the room and apartment are kept in good condition and the rent is paid: minimum stay, i.e. the minimum duration of the rental contract; the notice you have to give if you want to leave the room
- Reserve the room by pre-authorizing €500 on your card. Take note of the next payments you will need to make within the your check in
- Within 24 hours you will receive a confirmation email and if you are accepted for the room the €500 will be charged to your card and then subtracted from the deposit that you will pay within the your check-in time. We need these 24 hours to check the information you’ve given us and to make sure we’re not missing anything. You will then get all the information you need for check-in!
Please remember: if you’ve completed the RESERVE THE ROOM process but haven’t received an email from us yet, don’t worry… we’re just finishing up verifying the information you sent us and we’ll be in touch shortly