How can we help you?
I want to change room, but I want to stay with DoveVivo. What do I need to do?418 have viewed this question - 2 consider it usefulWhen renting with DoveVivo you can change rooms in the same apartment or move to another one of our apartments. If you want to do either of these, the conditions are the same: you can give notice, in line with...Discover more >
What happens if I don’t find a replacement?634 have viewed this question - 1 consider it usefulIf you don’t find a replacement for your room, you have the following options:...Discover more >
How do I tell you that I’ve found a replacement?436 have viewed this question - 0 consider it usefulIf you’ve found a replacement interested in renting your room, you can send their details to your point of contact at DoveVivo. Your point of contact is the person who helped you when you reserved your room, so you should...Discover more >
SEE ALL THE QUESTIONS IN THE SECTION TERMINATION
- How do I give notice in line with policy for the end date of my minimum stay?
- I want to change room, but I want to stay with DoveVivo. What do I need to do?
- I no longer want to give notice. What should I do?
- What happens if I don’t find a replacement?
- Can I change exit option?
- I want to send you a recorded delivery letter or PEC (certified email). What is the address I should use and which information should I include?
- Can I use the photographs on your site to look for a replacement?
- How do I tell you that I’ve found a replacement?
- Can I use my security deposit to pay the final months of my rent?