How can we help you?
What documents should I bring for check-in?1428 have viewed this question - 14 consider it usefulIf you are an Italian or European citizen, you will need to present the following documents during your check-in...Discover more >
How do I get my Italian Tax ID number?740 have viewed this question - 10 consider it usefulThe Italian Tax ID is a unique identification code assigned, for tax purposes, to every Italian or foreign citizen and is mandatory in order to rent a room or property...Discover more >
How do I apply for a residence permit?531 have viewed this question - 4 consider it usefulA residence permit is required for the signing of leases and subleases to students and workers from outside the EU. If you do not have this, you need to provide a residence permit application when you are checking in so...Discover more >
What happens if I don't have all the required documents at check-in?708 have viewed this question - 3 consider it usefulOur contracts are registered at the Italian Revenue Agency as a matter of course, and therefore, in the absence of all the required documentation, we will unfortunately not be able to give you the keys to the apartment. Please check...Discover more >
SEE ALL THE QUESTIONS IN THE SECTION CHECK-IN
- Can I check the room before signing the contract?
- What documents should I bring for check-in?
- How do I book my check-in?
- What do I need for living in the house?
- How do I get my Italian Tax ID number?
- Where and when can I check in?
- Who are my roommates?
- How do I apply for a residence permit?
- Can I check in outside office hours?
- What are the dimensions of my bed?
- What happens if I find that there are some things wrong with the room when I first enter it?
- What happens if I don't have all the required documents at check-in?
- If I can't come to check-in personally, can I have someone else check in for me?
- Can I leave-send parcels in-from the apartment before I check in?