How can we help you?
Procedures and conditions
What do I need to do to reserve the room I want?1037 have viewed this question - 26 consider it usefulIf you’ve found your perfect room, don’t let it be snatched up by somebody else. With the “RESERVE THIS ROOM ” process, you can make it yours in just 4 simple steps:...Discover more >
What is the security deposit for?472 have viewed this question - 1 consider it usefulYou can read all details at the following link: https://www.dovevivo.it/en/help-center/Accounting/Security_deposit/What_do_I_need_to_know_about_the_deposit...Discover more >
What are the fees for registering the rental agreement and the stamp (bollo)?611 have viewed this question - 2 consider it usefulThe mandatory fee for registering the rental agreement varies according to the rent and must be paid when the agreement is signed and then annually when the agreement is renewed....Discover more >
Can I send more than one request to reserve a room?407 have viewed this question - 0 consider it usefulThe “Reserve this room” process draws up an official rental agreement. You can, therefore, only make one request to reserve the room you want to rent. ...Discover more >
SEE ALL THE QUESTIONS IN THE SECTION BOOKING
- How can I find my perfect room?
- What do I need to do to reserve the room I want?
- What documents do I need to have handy to reserve the room?
- How do the filters work?
- What is the security deposit for?
- How do I pay the deposit to reserve my room?
- How can I select the district?
- What are the fees for registering the rental agreement and the stamp (bollo)?
- What are representative photos?
- Can I send more than one request to reserve a room?
- Can I view the room before reserving it?