How can we help you?
Why do I have to pay €2 stamp duty?
The €2 stamp (marca da bollo) you’ll see on invoices and receipts is required to pay the tax due on operations where VAT is not applicable. It is mandatory for all invoices for a total value of over €77.47 in accordance with law DM 24.5.2005. The stamp is automatically paid by DoveVivo on your behalf and you will therefore see the amount charged on your invoice.
Was this article helpful?
SEE ALL THE QUESTIONS IN THE SECTION ACCOUNTING
- What do I need to know about the deposit?
- What are the payment methods?
- Why do I have to pay €2 stamp duty?
- Can the charges for terminating the rental be deducted from the security deposit?
- Do I need to send my payment receipt every quarter?
- Why do I have to pay for contract registration (or registration tax)?
- When will I receive invoices?
- How is the registration tax calculated?
- Can I download invoices from the DoveVivo App?
- When is the ISTAT update applied?