How can we help you?
How is the registration tax calculated?
Registration tax is divided 50% between DoveVivo (which is acting as owner) and the occupant and varies according to the type of property. For residential buildings, registration tax is 2% of the annual fee multiplied by the number of annuities adjusted for inflation as determined by Istat (Italian National Statistics Institute).
Was this article helpful?
SEE ALL THE QUESTIONS IN THE SECTION ACCOUNTING
- What do I need to know about the deposit?
- What are the payment methods?
- Why do I have to pay €2 stamp duty?
- Can the charges for terminating the rental be deducted from the security deposit?
- Do I need to send my payment receipt every quarter?
- Why do I have to pay for contract registration (or registration tax)?
- When will I receive invoices?
- How is the registration tax calculated?
- Can I download invoices from the DoveVivo App?
- When is the ISTAT update applied?