How can we help you?
Why do I have to pay €2 stamp duty?556 have viewed this question - 3 consider it usefulThe €2 stamp (marca da bollo) you’ll see on invoices and receipts is required to pay the tax due on operations where VAT is not applicable. It is mandatory for all invoices for a total value of over €77.47 in...Discover more >
Why do I have to pay for contract registration (or registration tax)?710 have viewed this question - 6 consider it usefulYou must pay the tax to register your rental agreement as, once it has been drawn, it needs to be legally validated. To do this, a tax must be paid to the Italian Revenue Agency (Agenzia delle Entrate) within 30...Discover more >
How is the registration tax calculated?526 have viewed this question - 2 consider it usefulRegistration tax is divided 50% between DoveVivo (which is acting as owner) and the occupant and varies according to the type of property. For residential buildings, registration tax is 2% of the annual fee multiplied by the number of annuities...Discover more >
When is the ISTAT update applied?470 have viewed this question - 2 consider it usefulEach year the price of your rent will be updated in line with the inflation rate set by ISTAT (Italian National Institute of Statistics), based on the cost of living. The ISTAT revaluation is applicable to all rental agreements in place...Discover more >
SEE ALL THE QUESTIONS IN THE SECTION ACCOUNTING
- What do I need to know about the deposit?
- What are the payment methods?
- Why do I have to pay €2 stamp duty?
- Can the charges for terminating the rental be deducted from the security deposit?
- Do I need to send my payment receipt every quarter?
- Why do I have to pay for contract registration (or registration tax)?
- When will I receive invoices?
- How is the registration tax calculated?
- Can I download invoices from the DoveVivo App?
- When is the ISTAT update applied?