How can we help you?
Can the charges for terminating the rental be deducted from the security deposit?
The charges for terminating the rental agreement will be automatically deducted from the security deposit you paid before check-in. The only exception to this is if the security deposit does not cover all costs; if this happens, you will be asked to pay what is owed.
Was this article helpful?
SEE ALL THE QUESTIONS IN THE SECTION ACCOUNTING
- What do I need to know about the deposit?
- What are the payment methods?
- Why do I have to pay €2 stamp duty?
- Can the charges for terminating the rental be deducted from the security deposit?
- Do I need to send my payment receipt every quarter?
- Why do I have to pay for contract registration (or registration tax)?
- When will I receive invoices?
- How is the registration tax calculated?
- Can I download invoices from the DoveVivo App?
- When is the ISTAT update applied?