How can we help you?
What do I need to know about the deposit?826 have viewed this question - 12 consider it usefulThe deposit varies according to the duration of the contract, but in no circumstances will it ever exceed three months. We require this to ensure that the room and common parts of the apartment are properly maintained and as surety...Discover more >
Can the charges for terminating the rental be deducted from the security deposit?70 have viewed this question - 0 consider it usefulThe charges for terminating the rental agreement will be automatically deducted from the security deposit you paid before check-in. The only exception to this is if the security deposit does not cover all costs; if this happens, you will be...Discover more >
SEE ALL THE QUESTIONS IN THE SECTION ACCOUNTING
- What do I need to know about the deposit?
- What are the payment methods?
- Why do I have to pay €2 stamp duty?
- Can the charges for terminating the rental be deducted from the security deposit?
- Do I need to send my payment receipt every quarter?
- Why do I have to pay for contract registration (or registration tax)?
- When will I receive invoices?
- How is the registration tax calculated?
- Can I download invoices from the DoveVivo App?
- When is the ISTAT update applied?